Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing boat companies in the United States?
Check out the open positions below and send a completed employment application along with a cover letter and resume, if desired, to the G3 Boats Human Resources Department email address listed.
Employment Listing Shortcuts: Class A CDL Driver – Manufacturing Engineer – TIG Welder
G3 Boats / A Yamaha Boat Company
901 Cowan Drive
Lebanon, MO 65536
G3 Boats Human Resources
Now Hiring for a Class A CDL Driver!
If you have a passion for driving, enjoy traveling to new places, meeting great people, come join our successful team of drivers at G3Boats. G3 Boats believes our employees do make a difference and are an important asset to our company.
G3 Boats is one of the top 10 leading boat manufacturers in the nation and is proud to be owned by Yamaha Motor Corporation. We promote safety, strong work ethic and values.
G3 Boats has an immediate opening for an experienced, professional driver with 2 or more years of experience to be a part of our fleet.
We offer competitive wages; excellent benefit package includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Great pay
Drive newer equipment and home time each week.
Come be part of a team that treats you like family!
Now Hiring a Manufacturing Engineer!
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for evaluating existing processes, configuring and implementing new processes to increase efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability. Lead the Continuous Improvement efforts and culture at G3 Boats.
The Manufacturing Engineer performs project engineering work requiring the application of standard and advanced manufacturing and quality techniques procedures and criteria in developing/improving processes and/or manufacturing systems, independently develops clear and specific objectives for given assignments that may require the investigation of several alternative solutions, develops thoughts and ideas into engineered solutions with approval from Management, effectively participates in a team setting to achieve results, and is responsible for leading moderate to large projects through the use of sound engineering practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Identify, create, and apply manufacturing best practices and standards
- Lead process development projects of moderate to large scope
- Act as a vital resource for technical questions related to manufacturing and quality processes
- Continually seek new manufacturing technology and processing methods that will improve the productivity, cost, quality, and agility of manufacturing
- Determine manufacturing costs using established or customized methodologies
- Develop new manufacturing processes and technologies where appropriate
- Serve, when required, as the team leader on cross-functional projects
- Lead manufacturing project teams and work with site personnel to ensure smooth implementation and transition of process development work into plant operations
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related field
- Recognized as a key resource or subject matter expert in areas of expertise.
- Experience with production/manufacturing system and process design based on Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with AutoCAD or other CAD software is preferred.
- Experience using MS-Office Professional Suite (specifically advanced Excel skills)
- Advanced knowledge of engineering principles, especially related to manufacturing methods, equipment and tooling.
- Ability to solve complex problems and complete multiple projects, uses advanced problem solving methods to make decisions.
- Applies proven technology independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Comfort with operating in a challenging, fast paced environment
Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors/contractors.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
- Sheet metal manufacturing/fabrication experience preferred but not required.
Now Hiring a TIG Welder!
Employees of this class are expected to work with some degree of independence and motivation.
This individual will be doing Gas Tungsten Arc Welding or referred to by its subtypes as TIG. (Tungsten Inert Gas) This individual will be TIG welding aluminum parts, as well as using hand tools and measuring devises to build aluminum boats. This person must be able to follow instructions and work with other people.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (duties and standards of the position, including supervisory level and reporting relationship)
- Perform housekeeping on a daily basis to maintain a safe work environment.
- Welding aluminum parts of various thicknesses and alloys.
- Read measuring devices such as tape measures and squares.
- Use some power tools, such as grinders, sanders, drills, and pop riveters.
- Responsible for the quality of the work you do.
- Work quick under pressure and able to work overtime.
- Work in a warm environment of up to 100 degrees or over.
QUALIFICATIONS: (in terms of experience, education & training)
- Observe all safety rules in performance of duties.
- Skilled in TIG welding of aluminum.
- Need some knowledge of how to assemble things.
- Must be able to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time.
- Capable of working in a loud environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to use hands and wrists frequently.
- Must be able to work safely.
- Capable of getting in and out of boats.